Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one....With the Geocache of course!! DUH.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Holliston Center - GC3971H

Holliston Center
This one took me two tries.  The first time I came out I spent 30+ minutes searching everywhere within 200 feet of the coordinates and didn't find stage 1.  
I took a second trip out the next day and found it almost immediately.  I feel like such an idiot for not finding it the first time.  On to stage two which was a very quick, easy find.


This is a really cool old roadway that I wish was still open as a dirt road.  If it wasn't for the downed tree at the start I could have driven XBox right up in here.  Looking forward to the next trip out here, which a little someBunny says there will be more caches here.



No comments:

Post a Comment