Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one....With the Geocache of course!! DUH.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

2/16/2012 - Multi cache post

P.A.F.
Another trip down to the Agawam Pine Barrens with XBox.  
This was another cache extremely well hidden by the EvilMonkey454.
My GPS had me back and forth on each corner of the 4-way intersection.  I spent a long time searching all the wrong spots.  I decided to sit on one of the concrete barriers and regroup when I noticed something out of place and there it was.  Excellent job.


New Charge Pond Cache
Another drive out in the Pine Barrens, I had not been this far down before but decided to take XBox down the sandy strip for some more exploring.
Very quick find, cache was out in the open and I spotted it from 50 feet away.  Hid it better than I found it.

1 comment: