Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one....With the Geocache of course!! DUH.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

2/01/2012 - Multi cache post

Sen Ki Gas Saver
After some morning work in Westwood I decided to spend the rest of the day caching.  I started here.
This was a quick find near a cool little structure.  My back was acting up so no hiking today, I will be back for the others in these woods.

Where the brookies are (Charles River, Medfield)
Quick park and grab today while driving by.  Nice little secluded spot.  Hopefully this summer I will get the canoe out and travel the Charles River.

This was another quick find down the end of a road.  This obviously used to connect to the other nearby streets but apparently there was too much traffic cutting through so they dumped a mound of dirt in the road to block people from coming through.
As another party whose employment takes me from house to house, I love finding these secluded spots to take a break between calls.

Another road that used to go through.  This was a quick find after a enjoyable drive down the road.  After finding the cache I took a walk down the old abandoned road bed and I see why the road does not exist any longer, the bridge is washed out.  

I have wanted to explore this parcel of land for quite a long time and enjoyed checking out the trails.  It is quite impressive what mother nature can do.  Looking forward to coming back here some more.  Nice playground near the parking area, my nephew Ian and niece Haley would love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment