Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one....With the Geocache of course!! DUH.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

12/18/2011 - Multi cache post

I have decided that rather than do separate posts for every single cache I will be doing a single post with multiple caches in one day.  I will only do individual posts for the special / memorable caches.


I did these caches in the morning after meeting up with Koneko and the EvilMonkey454 before going four wheeling in Freetown State Forest.  They were all quick finds in some nice little spaces.  


After exploring the main part of the forest Koneko brought me over here for one more number, she was trying to make her mile stone of 9700 at the next cache: Monkey Puzzle Tree

We circled the area for a while not finding anything, finally from another vantage point we noticed something out of place and made the find.  I really enjoyed exploring out here today and will have to come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment