Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one....With the Geocache of course!! DUH.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Start of a bike path - GC386T5

After attending the Milford caching dinner event I stopped by here on the way back home.

I am very impressed by the really nice paved bike path that Milford has made along the old railroad bed.  This will be great this summer for residents and kids to walk or ride in safety.  Another great feature of the Milford bike Paths are that they do not follow the roads.  So while you are on a nice level, paved path you are also out in the woods at the same time.

The cache is in plain sight but has a good camouflage method but I have seen these before and was found very quickly.  Hopefully it will be muggle free for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment