Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one....With the Geocache of course!! DUH.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Kingman's Cache - GC11RHR - 04/12/10

Placed by Bcking73 on 4/29/07.
The cache page mentions a parking area and walking in, but I came in from the north side and was able to drive right up to it.
The coordinates were off by about 60 feet, and the hint applies to both the correct location and the incorrect coordinates.  But there are some interesting trees here that apparently were victims to lightening strikes.
And like everywhere in this state the river out of the pond was flowing very rapidly.
I was searching all around where the coordinates were pointing and the area matched the hint.  I was ready to call it and notify the cache owner that I felt it was missing.  When walking out I spotted another place matching the hint, and what do you know there was the cache.

No comments:

Post a Comment