Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one....With the Geocache of course!! DUH.

Monday, April 12, 2010

New Pond Waterfall - GC1P8HB - 04/12/10

Placed by "Joe1407 on The Hunt" on 03/28/09.
This is a nice place but I am still trying to figure out why they call it "New Pond".  If the sign at the parking area is correct it was developed in the year 1810, so it is not exactly New.
There was a nice walking area over the dam,
And a bridge over the waterfall
I am glad I chose the correct approach for the cache, and I found it in a matter of minutes.  Well hidden from anyone not looking for it.  I sat on the bridge and signed the log.
As usual I rarely take anything from a cache, but I did leave 4 EatStayPlay.com Tokens as I work my way toward my free geocoin.

No comments:

Post a Comment