Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one....With the Geocache of course!! DUH.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Mooney625's Quick Commute P&G - GC23N7W - 04/12/10

Placed by Mooney625 on 02/05/10.
My brother had moved to a condo closer to his work and was looking for a faster route to work.  He was always fascinated by "The Lost Highway Cache" and originally this was supposed to be a placement just like it.  Unfortunately the Massachusetts reviewer "Madmin" felt that it would be a current guidelines violation.  So he place it in a similar location but one that would not be a violation.
The cache was a quick find once I found a place to park.  As I opened the container I see that mutual friend "RubberDuckie339" had been there.
Interesting view from the cache site, and if you have not noticed before highways produce a lot of noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment