Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one....With the Geocache of course!! DUH.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Keep your guard up! - DNF - 04/07/10

On such a beautiful day I felt like getting out of the house and doing some caching before work. After finding Fishboy18's Stop and Cache I decided to try his other new one.  This one has been giving people a lot of issues.  There have been 4 DNFs and only 5 finds but I figured I would give it a try.  I spent well over 30 minutes here searching every corner, and surface of all things at this location.  I still was unable to come up with the find.  It is unfortunate that because of the high traffic area and the numerous landscaping features some of the "Items" in the area have been disturbed, pulled up or dissassembled by people looking for the cache.  I personally don't think such a hard find should be in such an open area, especially one that has so many things to be disturbed while searching.

No comments:

Post a Comment