Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one....With the Geocache of course!! DUH.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

2009 Boston Red Sox Roster Series – Yooooouuuuukk! - 04/07/10

Placed by BroSpud on 06/29/09.  Such a wonderful, hot spring day.  I just had to get out and find some caches.  I parked at the Baseball field and walked in,  everyone must have been in school as nobody playing here today.
I proceeded into the woods behind the field and was quite surprised there are actual legitimate, although short trails here.  I crossed the really nice bridge over a stream, which like all other bodies of water around here was flowing much faster and harder due to the rain lately.
The cache was out in the open and I spotted it from the trail 30 feet away.  After ducking some muggles who kept running through, I signed the log.  As usual I took nothing, left a EMS pencil. I added more cover to the cache so hopefully it won't be spotted as easily.
On the way out I sat on the nice Granite bench and relaxed by the water for a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment