Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one....With the Geocache of course!! DUH.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

dirt bikers path - GC2JF2M - 8/27/11

After grabbing the Heros Hide-Away cache Mooney625 and I wandered along down the Power line trails to this cache.
The trailed turned off into the woods and past an obvious party spot that could use some CITO.

But apparently Mooney625 still approves of the trail.

We found the cache VERY quickly right on the trail.  Contents completely waterlogged and as of tomorrow when hurricane Irene finishes pounding us this cache will be complete trash, I might as well post the needs archive now.  The container is not waterproof in any way, This container was never intended to be water tight.  Might as well just left the logbook hanging from a tree loose.

After signing the log I followed Mooney625 out along the trail but for a moment I thought I was lost as Mooney625 just disappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment