Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one....With the Geocache of course!! DUH.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

On the banks of the Charles - 04/03/10

There was concern over whether this cache was still there after all the recent flooding.  I decided I was going to go for it anyway.  Because of all the recent flooding the walk to the cache was a little difficult, normally you would just walk along the level shoreline and then uphill to the cache but since the usual shoreline was now under several feet of water,
I had to walk sideways across the steep embankment, which is not very easy.

I was able to find the cache quickly and in good shape.  There is no way it will ever be washed away with the flooding here.  I picked up the "Cory's Travel Bug Dog Tag" that was never logged into the cache, I dipped it for proper mileage.  Unfortunately the other two TBs that were listed as being here: Dragon and I make a difference were not in the cache.

No comments:

Post a Comment