Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one....With the Geocache of course!! DUH.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Holliston Town Forest 2/23/10

Holliston,MA
I was here looking for a place to put a new cache of mine as part of my Cache to Eagle series.
I knew this one was here but I haven't done it, truthfully I avoid multi caches a lot because I don't know how far of a hike it would be.

After marking where my I wanted my cache to be I headed along the trail to find this one and make sure I was clear.

At stage 1 I made a quick find and enjoyed seeing the cache guardian.  and it was off to stage 2.

Stage 2 proved much more difficult as there were so many locations to check.  After several minutes of looking I was successful.  Punched in the coordinates to the next stage after verifying that this stage was also clear of mine.

At the final it was a quick find, took nothing, left nothing and signed log.  My cache was free and clear!

No comments:

Post a Comment