Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one....With the Geocache of course!! DUH.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Bunker N-9 - GC1DY93 - 7/9/11

Camping in Wompatuck State Park with Mooney625, RubberDucky339 and TadpoleTheWolfman.

So we were all going to have pancakes for breakfast this morning but the overly bright Mooney625 forgot the Pancake Mix, so he and I ran to the store to get some (the first of 2 runs as Mooney got all the way back from the store before realizing he forgot Eggs too and had to run back out.

On the way to the store Mooney625 pulled over and we went to grab this one real quick.  I am glad to see the scouts cleaned this out, I am also an Eagle Scout from Troop 73 Holliston, MA.

Nice big sign out from that luckily has not been destroyed like so many other information signs.

No comments:

Post a Comment