Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one....With the Geocache of course!! DUH.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Patoma Parque - http://coord.info/GC2FQRJ - 10/10/10

I had tried this last week with no luck so I came back today for the 10/10/10 record attempt.
This is a nice park with a playground for kids, picnic tables, a gazebo, baseball and soccer fields and of course the beach on lake Winthrop.
I made my way into the woods to the cache location and now I see why I couldn't find it last time. This cache is only accessible by one of three ways. Swim, boat or severe traumatizing blood loss. I chose the blood loss as it was the only one I was prepared for. After climbing through the ridiculous amount of thorn bushes I finally got to each location (coordinates were also about 50 feet off).
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment