Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one....With the Geocache of course!! DUH.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Raiders of the Lost Geocache - GC2DD9 - 5/9/10

Placed by dhjennings on 12/20/01
Met up with brother Mooney625 and RubberDucky339 today for Mooney625's 500th find.  Mooney625 pulled out his trusty extending flagpole and I had my tape measure.  We quickly determined the correct position and the shadow of the staff revealed the correct brick.
After a quick stop at the little red schoolhouse next door for the clues to "Mary Had A Little Cache" we were off to find the Final.  This is a really nice area that I have only been to once or twice before.  After a nice little walk we arrived at the final and it was a quick find.  Mooney625 got a few photos for the "Loki's Indiana Jones lego man TB" which he has been holding on to for a while trying to bring it to this cache.

No comments:

Post a Comment