Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one....With the Geocache of course!! DUH.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Westwood Rezzie revisited - 04/03/10

After work today I decided to pick up a few caches on my way between jobs.  I had a nice little picnic here today before searching for the cache.  This is a nice little area in town, there were a couple of families enjoying playing and walking around.

There was also a fisherman wading through the water that was well over the normal limit due to all the rain we have had over the last month.
There were even a couple granite benches for the park patrons to sit and relax looking out over the water.  I used one such bench waiting for the muggle fisherman who was in the water right near the cache to move along. 
Once I got the area to myself I started looking around.  There are way too many possible hiding places for a bison tube to be.  The hint was of absolutely no use.  Lets see there was a stone wall and numerous trees so finding a bison is a tough job.  I finally gave up and as I started to walk away, there it was! The coords were showing about 15 feet off but within margin of error.
Signed the log and off to find some more caches.

No comments:

Post a Comment