Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one....With the Geocache of course!! DUH.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Nunckatessett Landing Bridgewater - GC1CZPT - 4/12/10

Placed by "JASTA 11" on 6/12/08.
I had to wait down the end of the street for a while waiting for a group of teenagers sitting on the bench smoking.  Once they left I approached the area.  This spot is a mess and could use some serious CITO, it is a shame how nobody cares about trashing the area.
I was able to find the cache very quickly and since it is out in the open I am surprised that it is still there considering all the teenagers who hang out here.  They are also using the abandoned building nearby as a party spot.
This spot does have potential, there is a nice boat ramp, a bench and the river flowing by.  Just need to find a way to keep it clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment