Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one....With the Geocache of course!! DUH.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Mansfield Crossing Near the Border - 04/12/10

Placed by Nioda on 10/16/2007.
I had tried to find this one before but it was missing.  I saw that this had been replaced yesterday and figured where better to start my caching day.
This is an interesting shopping area tucked away in Mansfield.  There is a nice pond here.
And there is a nice walkway along the edge of the pond between the two separate shopping areas.
This was a very quick find this morning, got there before the stores opened so no muggles around to be a bother.  I had the whole place pretty much to myself, there was plenty of space to have the Big Black Traveling Bug waiting to take me to the next cache.

No comments:

Post a Comment