Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one....With the Geocache of course!! DUH.

Monday, April 12, 2010

The beginning of the end - GC24VHD - 04/12/10

Placed by "Evilmonkey454" on 03/09/10.
I found a little parking area off the side of the road and pulled the "Big Black Traveling Bug" in
 and started walking toward the cache.  It appears at first that I could drive closer but what starts out as a nice little road suddenly dies with no turn around room at the end.
So as I approach the cache area I see that this area like every other body of water in the state, it was overflowing, there is almost no room left under the bridge.  I hope nobody needs to go through the bridge as they are going to have to limbo REALLY low.
I found the cache quickly, apparently my 5' 10" is enough to get this one.  This place could use some serious CITO help.

No comments:

Post a Comment