Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one....With the Geocache of course!! DUH.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Dreaded Parameters 1, The Pavilion 03/06/10

Well this was trip was try #3.  I have spent many hours here looking in the past.

This cache is what is known as a NHM (No Hint Micro) but to make it worse there are the "Dreaded Parameters".  If you read the cache page it explains more, but essentially the cache is hidden Somewhere within 31 feet of the center of the Pavilion.
The only problem is it is tiny and no hints as to where it could possibly be, there are several trees, about 20 picnic tables and of course the Pavilion itself.

I came today armed with Mooney625, Rubber Ducky339 and my wife.  Collectively today we spent 2 hours looking before finally calling it a day.

Sent an E-mail to the cache owner in hopes of a hint.

No comments:

Post a Comment